Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about renting one of our Disney area homes. If you don't find the answer here, please send us an email at
1. How close are Fairways homes to the attractions?
Fairways villas are all located between 5 minutes and 25 minutes from Disney World. The distance to Universal Studios is between 20-40 minutes, Sea World is 15-35 minutes away, and Legoland Florida is 20-35 minutes away from our homes. There are beaches
about 90 minutes away to the East and West. Our homes are in an ideal location near Disney, Universal and Legoland. Communities like Southern Dunes are located about halfway between Disney and Legoland Florida.
2. What will I find included in the home?
All of our Disney area homes include the following features/items:
- Coffee Maker
- Starter Roll of Toilet Paper in each bathroom
- Starter Trash Bag plus one extra
- Satellite or Cable Television
- Private Screened in Pool and Patio for stand alone houses (optional pool heat available for $25 per night plus tax)
- Air Conditioning
- All bedding (linens, pillows, blankets, comforters etc.)
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels and Face Cloths (bring some beach sized towels for the pool!)
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer (at least one)
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
3. Is Maid Service Included?
All of our Disney area homes will be cleaned before your arrival and after you depart. If you would like a "Mid-Stay" clean, they are available for a nominal fee based on the size of the home. Please contact our office for details if you would like to add
a "Mid-Stay" clean to your reservation.
4. What will the Disney World weather be like during my visit?
Take a look at our weather page here for current forecast information. Below is a chart showing averages, highs, and lows by month.
5. Should I have my pool heated?
If you are traveling in cooler months (Mid October through Mid April) the ambient pool temp can be as low as 60 degrees, not very fun for swimming! We'd recommend heating your pool during these times, and not heating it the rest of the year. **PLEASE NOTE**
POOL HEAT MAY NOT WORK IF THE OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 55 DEGREES. It is also not guarenteed if you do not place it at the time of booking, and is not refundable. Please call our office with any further questions regarding pool heating.
6. Is there telephone service in my home?
All of our Disney area rental homes have telephones with a minimum of emergency (911) service and local calling service. Please phone our office with any questions regarding phone service areas.
7. What do I do if there is an emergency while I am in the home?
There are a two catagories of emergency:
- If it is a medical, fire or other similar emergency; please dial 911 from your house phone for the local emergency services. Police, Ambulance, and Fire emergency services are all dispached by dialing 911.
- If there is an emergency maintainance issue, example: a broken water pipe or the A/C not running, we have a 24/7 maintainance phone line that will be displayed in the villa.
8. How can I find the local restaurants, shopping etc.?
We place a Villa Book and Welcome Pack in each villa to help you find everything you'll need and want on your trip! For Disney and other Theme Park, Dinner Show and attraction tickets, contact our partners at
Kissimmee Guest Services. Be sure to check out some of the amazing gold courses like Southern Dunes as well.